Sunday, December 22, 2013

Hill's Science Diet Adult Light Hairball Control Dry Cat Food.(adult cat food)

adult cat food
August 10, 2013
By BusyMommy -

This review is from: Hill's Science Diet Adult Light Hairball Control Dry Cat Food, 15.5-Pound Bag (Misc.)
I am a veterinarian, with a strong interest in nutrition- so when I choose food for my two kitties, I tend to be a bit picky. I have tried many types of food, and I keep coming back to Science Diet Adult Light Hairball Control. They are both slightly overweight, and one has issues with hairballs- and this food helps them to maintain a healthy weight as well as reduces the number/frequency of hairballs. I have noticed a huge difference in the health of their coats (much shinier, less shedding) when they are on this food. That being said, the vet in me notes that not every cat does well on the same food, so make sure to find the food that agrees with them the most (talk to your vet if you need advice!). If you are not a fan of feeding corn products, then this isn't the cat food for you. Myself, I have no problem with it (corn can be very nutritious, and neither of my kitties have an alergy or other issue with corn). The price on Amazon is one of the lowest I've seen- my only concern ordering it was that it may sit in a hot delivery truck, but so far the bag has lasted and the food does not seem spoiled. 

December 15, 2013
By Leeanne -

This review is from: Hill's Science Diet Adult Light Hairball Control Dry Cat Food, 15.5-Pound Bag (Misc.)
My cat is very happy with this food and it seems to be helping on his hair ball problem. The fact that this heavy item is delivered to me is important to me also.

My cat, Bartholamieux, is very large and the Vet said he should loose some weight. I tried feeding him less but that made him very unhappy. I had tried other "lite" food and that did not help. With this food he is gradually loosing weight. All in all it seems very good food for a big old lazy cat. 

BUY IT NOW
-adult cat food-

No comments:

Post a Comment